From: Michael Stevens (Michael.Stevens_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-25 04:42:55

Stefan Slapeta wrote:

> I've noticed that once again all ublas test cases threw a gpf in the
> last run or CW 9.3. I think I used the latest sources, but at the moment
> I've switched back to non-incremental builds and thus we can be sure
> tomorrow.

I suspect we have some real problem. The failure conditions are interesting.
In all cased the first test set which is instantiated with double is
successful. Then when instantiated with std::complex<double> the same test
fails. Generally this failure is in a swap operation.
test4 is however interesting. The first test only constructs two vectors and
then destructs them on function return. It also fails with
std::complex<double>. So I am suspecting some memory management problem
related to complex<double>.

If anyone has the time I would to see a call trace at the point of failure.

Thanks,
        Michael