From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-26 05:39:03

Bronek Kozicki writes:
> I'm going to upgrade testing environment from mingw-3.4.1 to
> mingw-3.4.2 release candidate (I will keep running tests on
> mingw-3.3.1 with toolset mingw, as it is now).

Bronek,

Could you also switch to the newly added "mingw-3.3.1" toolset for
the latter? Otherwise it's impossible to meaninfully mark up failures
for that configuration.

> I'm also going to
> upgrade mingw-runtime to version 3.5 and w32api to version 3.1. This
> might of course change results of regression tests I'm running, but I
> believe that these results will be closer to release version of mingw
> 3.4.2, when it's finally released. Any objections, opinions or advices
> about this move?

It would be nice if we still had 3.4.1 covered. May be somebody else
wants to take it over?

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering