From: Angus Leeming (angus.leeming_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-28 05:47:09

Martin wrote:

> How do I use it in windows where case-sensitivity is a file
> attribute (FILE_FLAG_POSIX_SEMANTICS).
>
> boost::glob("*.[tT][xX][tT]", ...)
>
> might return more files than
>
> FindFirstFile("*.txt")/FindNextFile()
>
> e.g. on a mounted case-sensitive filesystem

Sorry, I don't understand your "how do I use it" question. Do you
want to match files irrespective of case? If so, I don't know of a
way other than "*.[tT][xX][tT]". That's how "glob" works.

All I'm doing is filtering the output of
filesystem::directory_iterator. Essentially, you're asking
filesystem::directory_iterator to dereference to a (lowercase)
filename which can then be matched against the regex, "*.txt", right?

Hmmmm. I'll add it to the list of things to think about.

Angus