From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-28 10:50:12

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:

> Thank you! Hmm, the log shows that all Boost.Python files fail to compile with the
> same diagnostics:
>
> intel-linux-C++-action
> ../bin/boost/libs/python/build/libboost_python.so/intel-8.0-linux/debug/shared-linkable-true/stdlib-gcc/numeric.o
> icc: error: could not find directory in which the set of libstdc++ include files resides
[...]
> Any ideas what's up here?

Yes. That's one of the annoying problems with the intel compilers on my
system. It doesn't parse the output of --print-search-dirs correctly.
Thus it can't find the libstdc++ library files.

I had a workaround for that, which was lost when I upgraded the
compiler :( I'll reinvent that workaround.

Regards,