From: Danil Shopyrin (Danil.Shopyrin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-29 05:29:27

Hi!

I think about multimethods as about generalized version of virtual method.
There are compile time virtual methods in C++, and it's ok. Everyone
practically use compile time virtual methods. And, by my opinion, the
generalized version of them also should be compile time. Maybe we speak
about different things?

Maybe there should be at least two versions of multimethods:

1) as a generalization of traditional virtual methods;

2) as a generalization of "fully runtime polymorphism".

>> Which file are you talking about?

I talk about *.h/*.cpp files that aren't located in mm subfolder.