From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-29 11:48:03

David Abrahams <dave <at> boost-consulting.com> writes:

[...]
> >> [Burnap02]
> >> [Casad03]
> >> [Curran02]
> >> [Lischner03]
> >> [Siek02b]
> >> [Stein04]
> >>
> >> I guess if you leave a blank line between years it might help.
> >>

> > ?? Isn't this last suggestion contradictory with having the entries
> > sorted first by author?
>
> Yes. If you want to sort by year first, the sorting scheme would
> become clearer with a blank line between years.

OK, I've sorted everything by year, then by author, having
some blanks between years; the result can be viewed in

http://boost-consulting.com/boost/more/bibliograpy.html

(don't forget to do a fresh update to avoid cache hits from
the browser.)

If someone finds the alternative order (author,year) to be
preferred, please say so: we're still on time to change this.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo