From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-29 11:59:36

John Maddock writes:
> I've been trying to track down a couple of regex test failures that appear
> for this toolset, but can't build even build STLPort never mind the tests
> with Intel 7.1, I consistently get errors like:
>
> c:\download\open\stlport\STLport-4.5.3\stlport\cstdlib(42): error: namespace
> "st
> d" has no member "div_t"
> using _STLP_VENDOR_CSTD::div_t;
> ^
>
> c:\download\open\stlport\STLport-4.5.3\stlport\cstdlib(43): error: namespace
> "st
> d" has no member "ldiv_t"
> using _STLP_VENDOR_CSTD::ldiv_t;
> ^
>
> So is this test being run with a modified STLport version or something?

Nope, it's not. Are you compiling through bjam? It looks like your Intel
is misconfigured/passed a wrong command line; in particular, seems like
_MSC_VER is not defined or defined to something greater than 1300 (otherwise
_STLP_VENDOR_GLOBAL_CSTD would kick in, taking care of the above).

P.S. Sorry for the late reply!

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering