From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-29 12:13:45

"Gennadiy Rozental" <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]> writes:

> "David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>> "Gennadiy Rozental" <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]> writes:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Did you have a chance to look on token_iterator in Boost.Test directory.
>> > This is result of my redesign on boost::token_iterator. My version
> supposed
>> > to be efficient (comparatevely)
>> >
>> > Let me know what you think.
>>
>> Gennadiy,
>>
>> your mailer is squeezing spaces out of subject lines again, it looks
>> like.
>
> I am using Outlook Express News Reader now. Do you know any options that
> manage that?

No, but I used the same newsreader for years and never experienced
this problem. I suggest Cc'ing yourself on your next postings to see
if it's happening at your end or elsewhere. I also suggest making
sure you post in plain text and not HTML (in case that's what you're
doing).

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting