From: Christian Wahlgren (christian.wahlgren_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-30 02:06:45

Hi,

Perhaps my fault - It wasn't that easy to just define YY_NO_UNISTD_H to make graph compile with vc7.1. The problem is that two non-ANSI C functions is called:

  b->yy_is_interactive = file ? (isatty( fileno(file) ) > 0) : 0;

A little documentation search on Win32 gives:

<io.h>
  int _isatty(int);

<stdio.h>
  int _fileno(FILE*);

As for how to solve these non-portable stuff with perhaps some BOOST defines, I think you all know better than I do.

Kindest Regards,
Christian