From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-30 11:00:10

Robert,

Pending msvc-stlport issue aside, the serialization library reports show
quite a few failures with other toolsets, in particular:

    cw-9.3
    borland-5.6.4
    cw-8.3
    msvc
    vc7

I'm sure you've well aware of these; what I'd like to ask you is to
comment on them in the "explicit-failures-markup.xml" in the similar
way you commented on "*_warchive" tests, so that a) the library users
are not scared away by all these yellow cells, and b) the release
manager and everybody else besides the author have a simple way of
telling whether the library is in the OK state or not.

Thanks in advance,

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering