From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-30 11:11:40

Aleksey Gurtovoy writes:
> Gennadiy Rozental writes:
> > Could you please point me to docs that describe how to mark test as
> > expected failure.
>
> To mark a number of test case failures on a number of particular
> toolsets as "expected", you add an entry to
> "status/explicit-failures-markup.xml" along the following lines:

[snip the explanation]

Gennadiy,

Do you still have problems with the markup procedure? At the moment
Boost.Test is the worst-looking library in the reports summary, and I'm
starting to fear that it might end up being a bottleneck for the
release.

It would be very much appreciated if you could clear up the field within
the next two days.

Thanks in advance,

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy