From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-30 12:13:46

Manfred Doudar wrote:
> Vladimir Prus wrote:

>>> <snipped>
>>>
>>> I agree, especially with the remark concerning a single-page option; why
>>> not
>>> turn that into a "print version" if possible?
>>
>> Does ability to generate PDF output amounts to "print version"?
>> Personally,
>> I find PDF output which can be printed with one click one of the killer
>> features of BoostBook.
>>
> As long as we can print that's ok by me, but on the otherhand, it's
> always a convenience to be printer-friendly with HTML

Indeed. And this is very easy to do: place all the
colouring/"screen"-specific styles inside a
    @media screen{ ... }
block in the CSS code and the printer stuff in
    @media print{ ... }

Therefore, placing the link colours in screen will ensure they do not
appear blue or whatever in the printed versions.

Regards,
Reece