From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-01 02:06:00

Stefan Seefeld wrote:

> Hi Volodya,

I don't have a lot of spare time, but can try to offer some help. For now,
I'm mostly interested in symbol lookup (because I've tried to do that
myself). Besides, that's the foundation of everything -- I think it's much
more basic that constant expression evaluation, for example.

Could you give me a brief overview how lookup works now? The documentation
at

   http://synopsis.fresco.org/docs/Manual/occ/index.html

does not have any overview I could find.

- Volodya