From: Michael Stevens (Michael.Stevens_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-04 09:09:51

Stefan wrote:

> I've marked them as expected. Anyway, it's not clear to me why they
> don't occur on Intel 8.0.

It is because the test harness specifically avoids using std::complex for
intel-windows 8.0 and earlier! 8.0 is also buggy.

I know this is confusing, but without this special case to avoid link failures
I cannot see if there are any runtime errors. This is more important to me
then this annoying corner case.

At the current pace Intel will never fix this bug! So I will probably extend
the condition to 8.1 and remove the markups. For now I would rather the
failures show up for the Intel compiler people to see!!

Michael