From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-05 06:33:01

Pavol Droba wrote:

> Formal review of the Smart Containers library from Thorsten Ottosen
> ends tommorow.
> The number of reviews is rather small until now. It somebody
> needs more time, please declare this on the list.

I don't know if I'll have the time to do a review, even if the period
extending.

However, among the list of "known problems" I consider one to be important:

   no void* shared implementation: Ideally we should be able to only
   instantiate standard_container<void*>.

It would be great if such shared implementation is done by the time the
library is added to CVS, together with code size comparisons against
non-shared implementation.

- Volodya