From: Dave Harris (brangdon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-07 08:07:53

dheld_at_[hidden] (David B. Held) wrote (abridged):
> > I had a quick look from my mobile phone, and it worked
> > reasonable well.
>
> Is this an important use case? I can't remember a single time where
> I said to myself: "It would be really handy to look up some Boost
> documentation from my phone right now."

I'm a bit of a web purist. I think it should be viewable from anywhere
unless there's a good reason not to be. Partly because there's so much
variety in clients. Anyway, even if we do all have huge hi-res desk-top
monitors available, screen real estate is precious. A good web-site should
cope gracefully with small browser windows.

-- Dave Harris, Nottingham, UK