From: Stuart Dootson (stuart.dootson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-10 03:35:09

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 13:59:49 -0600, Brian Braatz <brianb_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I have searched the list archive and have not found anything on this
> subject.
>
> I have what looks like to be an issue with MSVC7.1 and unnamed
> namespaces
> (the _1 _2 and _3 are in unnamed namespaces in boost::lambda)

I think you'll find the issue is that you've got #include's for bind
and lambda, both of which inject argument placeholders (_1 etc) into
the root namespace - both Boost.Bind and Boost.Lambda give you
function binders (see
http://www.boost.org/libs/lambda/doc/ar01s08.html#id2828068). Remove
the include of bind.hpp and you're sorted.

Stuart Dootson