From: Alexander Nasonov (alnsn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-11 00:22:32

Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
> Last night I realized I needed the ability to manipulate function types as
> sequences, so I wrote a small library to do it. I just finished documenting it:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~jturkanis/function_traits/

Wow! So many in one night! I'll be reading it a whole day :)

I also wrote function_arguments some time ago because I needed it. In
some situations it fits natural to your needs. For example:

- add call_traits<>::param_type or add_reference to args and return
  a signature
- add or remove some args from a signature
- wrap some args

Conversion to mpl::vector and back to signature would slow down
a compilation. Why waste your time if function_arguments can be
made as fast as mpl::vector after applying similar optimization
techniques?

--
Alexander Nasonov