From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-15 11:29:00

JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z wrote:

> They are very interesting indeed! Thank you for your efforts in clearing
> this out.
>
> Currently, this is what I wrote about the issue in the Boost.MultiIndex
> docs:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/43bfy
>
> I'll try to rewrite it according to your explanations. (If you feel like
> providing this paragraph to me, or even changing the doc in the CVS
> yourself, be my guest; I'm no Unix expert and much of this babble sounds
> like Greek to me.)

I'll leave that to you and complain afterwards if it's wrong. ;-)

> As for the source code of mips-tfile.c, do you know if it is under
> control of the GCC folks? If so, maybe we can file a request that this
> issue be addressed in GCC 3.4.x.

Yes, mips-tfile.c is part of the gcc source tree. I will submit a bug
report to the gcc folks about this. But as the program nowadays only is
used for Tru64 and that is a dying platform anyway, it might well be that
this will not be fixed. I'm not even sure if there is a maintainer for
mips-tfile or even GCC/Tru64.

Markus