From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-16 12:58:08

Hello,

A couple of days ago I prompted about the status
of a supposed regression on tuple_test_bench
(http://tinyurl.com/62plc). The attached file
(to be replacing boost/tuple/detail/tuple_basic.hpp)
is an (unsuccesful) attempt to fix the problem, which
is related to the inability of BCB to cope with
element<N,T> being specialized for T a const
tuple type.

AFAICS, the attached file should work (I've checked
the workaround with other compilers), but BCB still
doesn't like. Lacking the necessary BCB skills and
tools, I'd appreciate if someone can take a look at
it and, hopefully, turn it into a valid workaround
for Borland. The relevant part is guarded by
a "#if defined(__BORLANDC__)" directive.

There are 14 regressions left in the main trunk,
and if we all pull a little together, the long
awaited Boost 1.32 release could be make real very
soon. Thanks for the help.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo