From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-16 19:08:45

Hi Tobias,

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Tobias Schwinger <tschwinger_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Sábado, Octubre 16, 2004 10:24 pm
Asunto: [boost] Re: [tuple] attempt to fix a BCB regression,and a plea
for help

> Hi,
>
> the patch makes tupe_test_bench.cpp compile successfully on BCB
> 5.5.1
> and 5.6.4.

This is great news! Thanks for investigating.

> I have to add the disclaimer that it is an intuitive guess and may
> not
> be a real solution. I gave it a try, that's all ;+).
> The code looked good before I touched it and I have honestly no
> idea why
> my adjustments make BCB behave again (for both changes)...

Umm... This got me thinking, maybe the whole BCB-specific
patch is just overkill, and it only takes to avoid
the add_const<> construct.
The attached file does just this, i.e. it relies on
the default implementation for element<>, using
plain const-qualifying instead of add_const<> for
BCB. Would you be so kind to give it a try? Thanks in
advance.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo