From: Erik Wien (wien_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-21 13:49:50

"Miro Jurisic" <macdev_at_[hidden]> wrote in message news:macdev-
>> I think it would be illuminating to see a short summary of the classes
>> and
>> functions such a library is expected to provide
>
> I agree; I think that the feedback given so far covers most of the
> important
> perspectives, and I think we should not fool ourselves into thinking every
> one
> of them can be accommodated immediately. A library that addresses some of
> them
> designed to allow further work to address additional applications would be
> huge step from where we are today, so I suggest that we (Erik :-) ) pick a
> set
> of objectives manageable for his thesis timeline, and submit a preliminary
> proposal.

It's coming. :) I will have to write a description of what I want to achieve
with this for my college to look at by this weekend, and I will try to take
everything said here into consideration when writing that. I will try to
post a translation of the description here (Or preferably in a new thread)
once it's handed in.

As for preliminary proposals and the like. You will probably not see too
much of the kind before the project (hopefully) gets accepted and I am able
to work full time on it. Right now I am buried in other work that needs
attention, so I'm not able to dedicate myself completely to this just yet. I
will try to use any spare moment though!