From: Patrick Kowalzick (Patrick.Kowalzick_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-27 06:22:49

Dear all,

I am not sure which version of tuples is actual and should be used:

-The version in boost/tuple is working and seems consitent to the manual on
the boost homepage.

-The version in boost/spirit/fusion/sequence is working too and seems to be
consistent to "C++ Standard Library Technical Report". tuple_size and
tuple_element exist, which do not exist in the first version.

Why are there two versions? Which one shall I use?
Any recommendations?

Thank you,
Patrick

P.S.: I have another short question, and need a small hint (what to search
;) ) for kind of a "compile time for-loop".
Something like this:
index[0] = fw_index::template get_index< tuples::tuple_element< 0,
TTuple>::type >();
index[1] = fw_index::template get_index< tuples::tuple_element< 1,
TTuple>::type >();