From: Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve (rwgk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-28 01:40:26

--- Bronek Kozicki <brok_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I know that question is little off-topic here, but I hope there is
> someone who can answer it. Could you recommend some C++ library for
> matrix calculation that supports matrix inversion? Blizt++ does not have
> it, neither boost.ublas. Or I missed it. Ideas?

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/cctbx/scitbx/include/scitbx/math/matrix_inversion.h?view=markup

This file has no dependencies other than the STL includes <algorithm> and
<vector>. Simply copy the file into your own project.

If you are working with 3x3 matrices this may also be interesting:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/cctbx/scitbx/include/scitbx/mat3.h?view=markup

Look for "co_factor_matrix_transposed()" and "inverse()". The mat3.h header
file has lots of dependencies, but you could just copy code fragments.

License is BSD-style open source, i.e. basically there are no restrictions.