From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-28 10:39:51

I was wondering myself.

I proposed the article around May, I got a response from the editor saying
they were interested and would like to see it.

I submitted the article around the end of august - I got no acknowledgememt.
I sent an email message asking for acknknowledgement that it had been
received. Still nothing. Finally I sent an email to an assistent and
finally did get an acknowledgment that the article was received but have
heard nothing since. If nothing happens soon we can put it somewhere in the
boost web site. This would be sort of a pity as it was really targeted to a
wider audience that might not be in the habit it tracking this kind of stuff
on the net.

We'll see what happens.

Robert Ramey