From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-29 10:20:44

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 00:20:29 -0700, Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote
> At Thursday 2004-10-28 23:42, Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote:
> >I got tired of getting the exceptions so I fixed time_formatters.hpp which
> >had a logic error in it.

I don't see a change in CVS -- please send it to me and I will verify, test,
and check in. I'm suprised you found something, b/c we've gone looking for
the cause of this before and come up empty...

> >It's possible that the test should now be run on all platforms again.
> >Since I don't know how to alter which tests actually run on which
> >platforms I cannot fix that.
>
> so I run the regression script I have.... it doesn't rebuild the
> vc8.0 teststreams.exe what's up?
>
> _surely_ I don't have to figure out what tests are affected by an
> include file change

I don't think that the bjam dependency finding is 100% perfect. Just delete
the executable -- that will force the rebuild.

Jeff