From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-29 23:27:49

This was brought up some time ago. My response was that the serialization
library was used by overriding default behavior implemented in base classes
so there was no "list" of API calls. I was directed to the documentation for
new iterators which works the same way. From this was born the section:

Reference/Achive Class Reference/Implementation which I believe contains the
information you are requesting.

Robert Ramey