From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamgroupstrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-30 15:01:23

Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote:
>> <http://www.boost.org/libs/iterator/doc/new-iter-concepts.html#iterator-trav
>> ersal-concepts-lib-iterator-traversal>
>
> I'm glad someone things that page is worthwhile. It (and the ones
> like it) are absolutely inscrutable to someone who hasn't had formal
> training in whatever they're trying to show.

FWIW, when I first encountered such documentation it also struck me as
rather odd. I think the reason was that I did not see what a concept is
and why it is necessary. However, as soon as I understood that part (I
don't think it is that difficult) I became to appreciate the precision
and conciseness of such documentation. How else would you document the
requirements on a type?

Regards,

--
Andreas Huber