From: Tarjei Knapstad (tarjei.knapstad_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-01 06:14:22

On Sun, 2004-10-31 at 18:27, Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:

> 3) Put the archive and "regression.py" in the same directory and invoke
> the latter with the following command line:
>
> python regression.py --local=<archive name> --runner=<your runner id>
> --toolsets=<your toolsets> [<more options as needed>]

I'd like to run the tests, but what are the exact python dependencies of
regression.py? (Sorry if this is on a website somewhere, but I couldn't
find it..)

First I was missing tarfile, but was able to find python-tarfile and
python-bz2 which got me a bit further. Now I get:

  File "regression.py", line 758, in ?
    commands[ command ]( **accept_args( args ) )
  File "regression.py", line 602, in regression
    setup( comment, toolsets, bjam_toolset, pjl_toolset, monitored,
proxy, [] )
  File "regression.py", line 373, in setup
    import_utils()
  File "regression.py", line 342, in import_utils
    import utils as utils_module
ImportError: No module named utils

Where can I find this "utils" package? (preferably a Fedora Core 1 RPM,
but that's not too important)

Regards,

--
Tarjei