From: Rob Geiman (rgeiman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-01 16:11:45

There have been a few boost users, including myself, who have inquired
to the interest in such as library, but for some reason very few people
were interested.

FYI, I have a pluggable factory implementation in the vault at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/files/object_factory/ if you are
interested. This particular version has only been tested on Visual
Studio .NET though, and requires a fairly compliant compiler. I've been
working on another version which works on non-compliant compilers, such
as VC++ 6.0, but it's not quite finished yet as I've been very busy with
other projects.

Robert Geiman