From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-02 04:44:44
Updated draft tarballs for the 1.32 release are available from the
This update fixes a number of the issues reported earlier, including:
- unconventional file/directory privileges
- a bug in the filesystem library
- missing listing of Program Options library
- tarball unpacking problem in "regression.py"
- broken links fixes
- all other fixes that has been committed to the release branch
during the last two days.
Once again, for your convenience, the unpacked contents is available
online at http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost/1_32_0_draft/. You
can consider this to be a draft version of post-1.32 Boost website.
The updated list of known issues follows.
The following is a list of known issues present in the tarballs
which grant them their draft status:
1) A small number of unmarked test failures (but no regressions).
2) Two files with broken links as follows:
libs/libraries.htm: broken link: ../doc/boost.pdf
libs/python/doc/v2/reference.html: broken link: wrapper.html,
broken link: wrapper.html#classes,
broken link: wrapper.html#override-spec,
broken link: wrapper.html#wrapper-spec
3) No documentation in PDF format ("boost.pdf")
4) Placeholder pages in place of the revoked pre-1.32 MPL
If you encounter any issues that are not in the above list, please
report them here!
Please see the original announcement for details --
-- Aleksey Gurtovoy MetaCommunications Engineering
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk