From: Maciej Sobczak (prog_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-02 10:40:29

Hi,

Considering the fact that some of the Boosters work on the GUI library,
I would like to throw something to the mix:

http://cpptk.sourceforge.net/

This library uses some template techniques, especially in those places
where GUI integrates with C++ (callbacks, variable binding, etc.).
As a result, the library is highly generic, uses some of the Boost,
should be compatible the rest of Boost and may benefit from further
"boostification".

Anyway - please note that the concepts used in this library (well, and
in Tcl/Tk which is used as an underlying engine) are very different from
what normally comes to mind when we think "GUI programming". In
particular, this library is not object-based and does not use RAII at
all (apart from a couple of places which are not related to GUI), but
somehow still manages to "keep the shape". It may help to put some
things in perspective.

Your comments are welcome,

Programming    : http://www.msobczak.com/prog/