Date: 2004-11-03 03:07:57

Hi,

> [Brian Braatz]
> Wow- that's pretty interesting. Are you considering submitting this for
> Boost?

yes. The base part at least. I am unsure if the UI dependent part is of
any interest to boost as it supports the wxWidgets framework only.

If the Boost community is interested I'd be very (!) happy to submit it.

What I need most now is professional peer feedback and someone willing
to help create a viable linux makefile or build solution, perhaps using
Boost Build. (Oh, and money of course, as I am doing this completely on
my own at the moment. I'm trying to survive with my own products.)

Someone versed with automake/boost build should be able to do this in
less than a day for the base library. Its only one static library and a
unittest binary, less than 10 .cpp files in all, but I have priorities
other than learing linux automake at the present.

Regards

Hajo

Lit Window Library - Speed up GUI coding 10x
   http://www.litwindow.com/library?src=ml

wxVisualSetup - integrate wxWidgets into Visual Studio .NET
   http://www.litwindow.com/Products/products.html?src=ml

BugLister - Defect Tracker
   http://www.litwindow.com/buglister?src=ml

Tips & Tricks for wxWidgets & MS Visual Studio
   http://www.litwindow.com/Knowhow/knowhow.html?src=ml