From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-04 13:45:19

don't for get to include friend class boost::serialization::access;

while we're at it - same comment applies to:octonion, quarternion, and all
other trivial serializations.

non-trivial serializations - e.g. boost::shared_ptr should include something
like:

template<class Archive, class T>
friend void serialization(Archive & ar, shared_ptr<T> & t);

I would also like to see all these libraries include a small test of its
serialization.

Of course, I'm talking about boost 1.33+

Robert Ramey