From: Jared McIntyre (jmcintyre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-05 13:13:32

>There are also platform-independant versions of position (NSPoint,
>POINT, etc.), size (NSSize, PointType, etc.) and area (NSRect, RECT,
>etc.) that make use of properties allowing window positions to be
>handled in a platform-independant manner, e.g.:

Are these classes capable of transforming the position to the correct
co-ordinate system of the platform you are working with. For
example, in Windows and Classic Mac Toolbox (0,0) is in the upper
left corner, but in OS X, it is in the bottom left corner (you can
tell the OS to transform it for you, but you might not always have
that option). Also, what about floats for points and size (I think OS
X uses them this way, but I'd have to look it up to double check).

Jared McIntyre