From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-08 10:22:16

"John Maddock" <john_at_[hidden]> writes:

>> I'm guessing from reading through the 1.32 tarball docs that the
>> this release will still have some libraries that are not under the
>> Boost 1 license. Is this the case? If so, is there a definitive
>> list of these projects?
>
> Not as such, remember that lib A may include headers from lib B and so
> you have to check dependencies as well as specific libraries. You can
> always use the bcp tool to produce a report of the licences in use for
> a particular sub-set of Boost. See for example
> http://freespace.virgin.net/boost.regex/reports/.

Oh, nasty. If your tests use the Boost.Test library your library
shows up as dependent on all of its dependencies. So for example
the iterators library is showing up as dependent on all of these,
on which it does *not* depend.

boost/detail/binary_search.hpp
boost/test/detail/fixed_mapping.hpp
libs/test/src/unit_test_result.cpp
libs/test/src
boost/test/detail/basic_cstring/basic_cstring_fwd.hpp
boost/test/detail/basic_cstring/basic_cstring.hpp
boost/test/detail/unit_test_config.hpp
boost/test/execution_monitor.hpp
libs/test/src/execution_monitor.cpp

--