From: Ion Gaztañaga (ion_g_m_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-11 11:50:51

>My requirements are (currently) a little simpler that yours (the
>"clients" of the shared memory segment have read-only access for
>reading pre-cached data).
>Like many others I've grown tired of having to do this sort of
>thing manually!

>Michael

I've also talked with Francis Andre who is also very interested in this
library for his work. Although so far only two people consider this library
interesting, I will present a proposal so that people can see what the
library can do. I aim for a simple, small library, targeted for Visual 2003
.NET and gcc 3.4.1 for the moment. If the library is accepted, I will start
a port to other systems.

So if anyone is not against this, I will present a proposal shortly. First I
have to read deeply all steps required for a first version. I am also tired
of doing shared memory stuff by hand.

Regards,

Ion