From: David M. Jones (djones_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-12 13:37:24

I have looked at the BGL User Guide/Reference manual book but I can't seem
to find the answer to this seemingly basic question.

I have a directed BGL graph. Given two vertices U and V, I want to know
whether there is a path from U to V. I don't care what path it is; I just
want to know whether one exists or not. It looks like I might be able to use
the BFS or DFS to do this, but that seems like attacking a mosquito with a
tank.

A slightly more complicated problem that I want to solve is: given vertices
U and V, I want to know whether there is a path from U to V such that all
edges along the path have a certain property. Again, I don't care to know
what the path is or its length; only whether or not such a path exists.

Thanks in advance,
David Jones