From: Pavel Vozenilek (pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-14 04:54:24

"David Abrahams" wrote:

> > (Like http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/boost/1798707)
>
> ?? That message talks about a different pragma.

Oh. I thought #pragma once and wrote #pragma hdrstop.
Too much immersion in BCB.

[syntax highligthing of code snippets]
> The documentation is generated, not hand-written, so it would be
> nontirivial to inject that tool into the build chain.

Ah. OK.

[rumtime overhead]
> Hm. The params object just stores references to the outer parameters.
> There shouldn't be much overhead beyond, possibly, the cost of copying
> pointers to the actual arguments into the params object.

Could this be explicitly stated in docs?

[docs look and feel]
> >> Would it really help to draw boxes around those lines?
> >>
> > Yes, boxes help quite a lot.
>
> How? It's really hard for me to believe that.

(OT: I read it in guideline for technical writes (book).
 Engineering manuals are full of tables. But
 this is style opinion not really for this maillist.)

/Pavel