Boost logo

Boost :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-14 21:58:36

> Some days ago an imminent codebase freezing was
> announced, but I won't know whether it is already in
> effect.

Almost. I'm on my way of preparing the final tarballs. CVS export
will take place only in a few hours, though, so _technically_
there is still time for last-minute fixes (highly not
recommended, of course).

> Do I still have time to fix some things in my library?

See the above.

> The fixes are not crucial, so I can as well wait
> after the release is out, but well if granted a
> day or two I'd prefer to address this now.

Let me know if you decide to slip this in, so we don't end up with
an unsynchronized CVS state in the tarballs.

Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering

Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at