Date: 2004-11-15 15:06:07

Edward Diener wrote:
> very difficult. I would still prefer a run-time reflection mechanism which
> was able to find out the internal types and values of a class or object at
> run-time in order to do property and event binding on the fly from

http://www.litwindow.com/Library/Articles/articles.html

Data abstraction layer, Part 1 (other parts will follow soon)

Data abstraction layer is a run-time reflection mechanism able to find
out the internal types and values.

It does not require any modification to the original C++ type definition
and thus works fine for third-party headers.

It also does not require any preprocessor or header parsing.

See http://www.litwindow.com/lwl/doc/html/comparison_10x.html at the end
of the document "Preparing to use the Lit Window Library" to see the
costs you have to invest to create the data abstraction object for an
aggregate.

Comments welcome

Regards

Hajo Kirchhoff