From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-16 12:44:05

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:

> Almost all Intel 7.1 tarball tests fail with the following diagnostics
> (from http://tinyurl.com/4jvoo):

> /opt/intel/compiler70/ia32/lib/libcprts.a(xlocinfo.o)(.text+0xb0): In function `_Getctyptab':
> : undefined reference to `__ctype_b'

> This is obviously a configuration/environment problem, but it'd be nice
> to get the reports cleaned from all these red cells. Could you take a
> look into this, please?

I cleared the the results for intel 7.1 and I'm currently rerunning
the tests. However, I already can say the problem persists.

I'm afraid this could be caused by an update to the libc on my box.
Some of the intel libraries explicitely refer to __ctype_b@@GLIBC_2.0
However, on my box there's only GLIBC_2.3 stuff.

I don't know how to proceed.

Regards,