From: Eyal Farago (eyal.farago_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-18 04:26:41

I'm trying to use the edge(u, v, g) on a revese_grap h, I get a stack overflow after the programs enters an infinite loop(or actually infinite recursive call).

once looking at the selected overload I could see a very strait-forward correction:

template <class BidirectionalGraph, class GRef>
inline std::pair<typename BidirectionalGraph::edge_descriptor, bool>
edge(const typename BidirectionalGraph::vertex_descriptor u,
     const typename BidirectionalGraph::vertex_descriptor v,
     const reverse_graph<BidirectionalGraph,GRef>& g)
{
    return edge(v, u, g); //this should be: edge(v, u, g.mg)
}

the next call to edg(...) shoul pass the adapted grap.

eyal.