From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-19 16:33:17

Rene Rivera wrote:

> [...]
> How's this...
>
> http://redshift-software.com/~grafik/boost/index.htm
> [...]

Very cool! However, does the news need to all be on the main page?
How about the last N items, for N < 5 or so, or maybe the last month
or two of news, or maybe the news for the last X releases/patches or
whatever? I like fast-loading pages, and even on broadband, loading
all the news takes a noticeable amount of time.

Also, I think the icons are cool, but the only thing better than icons
are icons + text. I think if the icons stay, the text headings should
also stay. I also agree that the rotated logo in the upper left is
very nice looking (though some might worry that it has an uncanny
resemblance to Borland marketing material ;).

Dave