From: Arias Brent-P96059 (Brent.Arias_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-19 20:25:11

I have not been paying attention to any of the GUI posts - until now.
So I havn't the slightest idea if my comment is relevant. Here it goes:

>** events, propagation and handling mechanisms, (event_target,
listener,
>subscribers...)

I've never seen an "events, propagation, handling" mechanism as elegant
as Miro Samek's Quantum Framework / Quantum Hierarchical State Machine.
If there are any reading this who have not heard of it - you'd do well
to buy his book and "settle in".

At work we're using it for an embedded software defined radio, and at
home I intend on using it for GUI/DirectX development.

-Brent