From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-22 10:00:26

Hi,

In the Date-Time library, date_duration class provides a set of basic arithmetic
operations. Among others there is multiplication and division.

Current interface supports only integer factors. Sometimes this precision is not
sufficient. I have actualy came accross such a occasion.
I need to adjust the duration using a multiplier from range <0,1>. Currenly
it is not feasible, and I have to workaroud it by converting to microseconds and back.

Would it be possible to alter the interface, so it will be able to use real factors?

Thanks.

Regards,

Pavol