From: Deane Yang (deane_yang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-22 13:16:34

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Jeff Garland wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:33:59 +0100, Daniel Wallin wrote
>>
>>> Here's another one, wikipedia inspired.
>>>
>>> http://luabind.sourceforge.net/boost2.png
>>

>> This is very nice as well.
>

> Yes it is nice... But again it's easy to copy a design. That doesn't
> make it a Boost design.

It does, if you adopt it. What's wrong with copying a good, clean
design? I think that's the easiest way to start.
Chances are that even if boost copies a design, the community will
eventually tweak the design into its own unique version.

For the record, I also agree with Dave. The latest proposals from
Rene have too many distracting colors in them.

And the wikipedia design is one of the nicest I've ever seen.