From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-22 15:49:50

"Jeff Flinn" <TriumphSprint2000_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Jonathan,

Hi. Thanks for using the library!

> Do you have a version that works with the 1.32 release?
>
> If not any suggestions on modifications for use with 1.32? The two main items
I see are mpl/apply_if.h and utility/select_by_size.hpp.

> I've change the includes for ...mpl/apply_if.h to mpl/eval_if.h and occurences
of apply_if to mpl::eval_if. Is that sufficient?

> I've copied boost_1_31_0/utility/select_by_size.hpp to
boost_1_32_0/utility/select_by_size.hpp .

> Is this sufficient? I've got some other compile errors but I'm not sure if
they are just downstream errors caused by these issues.

I haven't worked on iostreams for a while. Now that 1.32 is out, I'm going to
make getting the library in shape for 1.33 a high priority. There is a chance
that later today I will try to modify the compression filters to use the named
param library currently under review, since this is the last day of the review
and I'd like users to be able to write stuff like

    filtering_ostream out;
    out.push(zlib_compressor(compression_level = 7, strategy = filtered));

If I get around to this, I'll have to confront the 1.32 compatibility issue
today. Otherwise, it will be a few days from now.

By the way, what compiler/standard library are you using?

> Thanks, Jeff

Jonathan