From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-22 15:32:24

"Gennadiy Rozental" <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]> writes:

>> Your sarcasm is unwarranted.
>
> Well. Since you believe you are allowed to state "I am confident, that I am
> right", I believe I am allowed to be a bit sarcastic (especially since I
> feel that you statement does not have enough foundations)

say I was confident that I am right. I am confident that we got
closer to what is (from my point of view -- I used that qualification
before) the design sweet spot.

Please try to take a more productive approach to these discussions.
This isn't a contest. I was only engaging you here because I was
interested in what your design ideas might have to offer. I am trying
to keep my eye on technical issues, but the more aggressively you
approach the conversation, the less receptive I find myself becoming.

Cheers,

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting