From: Miro Jurisic (macdev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-22 19:28:09

I don't mean to put down anyone's effort, but some of the logo sketches were,
well, terrible. I think that a number of people here have had interesting ideas
in terms of what the logo might contain (whether it's a rocket or angle
brackets), but very few of the resulting images were esthetically pleasing. My
proposal is that we take a small set of possible ideas to someone with graphic
design skills.

I am not implying we have nobody like that here, I just think this is very
quickly degenerating into a shed-painting discussion, and I think we can save
everyone a lot of time by picking 1-3 ideas (e.g., "boost rocket") and having
someone adept of converting ideas into images work with that.

meeroh "I can't draw to save my life, and I know it"

PS. I think a design which simply reads "boost" and has the letter t be the
rocket would work well